MIRROR CARE and RECOMMENDATIONS
- Never “triple thick” or apply any additional coatings to the frontside or backside of the glass.
- Alcohol, acetone, and most ‘rattle-can’ liquids must NEVER contact with the ink.
- If laying a glass down on its backside, always put down a towel or fabric to lay on.
- The glass stock is tempered – so avoid significant hot-cold temperature shifts.
- Be cautious of any impacts to the edges, such as setting the glass down on a concrete floor.
- Never allow ‘sitting’ moisture on the frontside. After 5-7 minutes there is a risk of ink degradation.
- Do not spray cleaner directly onto the frontside as prolonged contact with liquids may damage your glass.
- If you must clean the frontside, wipe with a pre-dampened cloth (water or Windex).
- After wiping, make sure the liquid is dried off (wipe all the way to dry). Do not allow any moisture to sit.